Why be part of a Co-op?
- Contribute to better environmental food systems
- Be a part of the Fair Food movement
- Support local growers
- Go Plastic Free!
- Minimise Waste.
- Meet - the Co-op is a social place
- Better quality food direct from wholesalers & producers
- Reduced packaging & food miles
- Contribute to the resilience of our community by building and encouraging local food security
- Meet other like-minded people and share knowledge about local foods, markets, recipes and other food-related activities
- Reduce reliance on the big supermarkets
How does it work?
Flat $50.00* fee per household per annum. Membership payable instore or online.
Membership benefits include free attendance at co-op workshops, voting rights at the AGM, access to the growing range of food at the shelf marked member prices, access to abundance box goodies, access to the seed library and of course feel-good vibes for supporting such a fab community enterprise and a fairer food system.
*discounts may apply. View the application form for more information.
Volunteering at the co-op can be a rewarding experience.
If you commit 2 to 4 volunteer hours per month in a designated role you are able to access additional discounts.
Please contact the co-op for more information.