OUR Online Shop
Purchasing is quick, simple and safe
- You add items to your online cart, then proceed through checkout where you must pay online with a credit card. Store Credit / DirectDebit options will be available in a few weeks.
- Once payment is confirmed you and the co-op receive an email confirming your purchase along with a tax invoice.
- Co-op staff or volunteers will pack your order which will be available for pickup on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- You will receive a further email from the Co-Op once your order is available for pickup (we are working on SMS notifications).
- You pickup your order from the Co-Op where strict social distancing protocols will be enforced.
Other things to keep in mind
- Items in the Pre-Order Bulk category are not stocked, see below for our bulk ordering process
- Bulk liquids such as Olive Oil are sold be weight
- Bulk items are in sold in fixed quantities, eg: 250grams, if you want 500grams simply add 2 items to your cart.
- Members need to enter their membership coupon code on the checkout page in order for the discount to be applied
As always Angela and Vanessa are available via [email protected] to assist.
Your 2020 Membership
Your CoOp Board and Staff are hard at work to deliver on our mission. Your $50 annual membership is critical to the CoOp being able to adapt, innovate and keep the lights on. If you haven't already renewed can you please tend to this as soon as possible.
To make it even simpler membership renewal can be added to your cart as part of your next online shop purchase !
As of July 2020 we are excited to be able to introduce bulk quantity pre-purchasing, here is what you need to know;
- As the name suggests this is a pre-purchase and pre-pay model.
- Bulk product is simpler for the Co-Op to handle so its priced well below the individual item price.
- We take pre-orders for a period of 1-2 weeks then place a single bulk buy with our suppliers, you will be notified once the product is delivered.
- We communicate the pre-order periods via Facebook and our newsletters.
- Bulk purchases are all about efficiency so we can continue to provide you with the lowest prices possible. Therefore we would prefer (its not mandatory) that these purchases be paid for by bank-transfer / direct-deposit. This means both you and the Co-Op save as we are not charged credit-card handling fees.
- Orders can contain a combination of in-stock and pre-order product. The in-stock products are packed and available in the usual manner and you will be notified once the bulk-buy items are available for pickup.
- Not all products are currently available for bulk purchase. We will build on the list of products over the coming months. If there is something youre looking for please contact the Co-Op.
No products were found matching your selection.