OUR Online Shop
Only paid-up members can buy from the co-op. If you're a new member or your membership has lapsed, please add the Membership item to your purchase.
Order by midnight Wednesday for pick-up the following Friday 2pm - 6pm or Saturday 10am - 2pm.
Purchasing is quick, simple and safe
- You add items to your online cart, then proceed through checkout, where you must pay online with a credit card, existing store credit or via bank transfer.
- Once payment is confirmed you and the co-op receive an email confirming your purchase along with a tax invoice.
- Co-op staff or volunteers will pack your order which will be available for pickup during our open hours.
- You will receive a further email from the co-op once your order is available for pickup (we are working on SMS notifications).
- You pick up your order from the co-op in accordance with social-distancing protocols.
Other things to keep in mind
- Bulk liquids such as Olive Oil and Honey are sold by weight
- Most bulk Items are sold in fixed quantities (eg: 100grams, displayed as 0.1) up to a maximum of 2kg
- Standard Members discount is now built into pricing, so there is no need to enter your member discount code.
Your 2020 Membership
All existing memberships are automatically extended through to 30 June 2021. If your membership has lapsed or you are new to the co-op, please add the $25 Membership product to your cart.
You must be a paid-up co-op member to buy online or at the Hub.
- All bulk products are listed and priced by the Kilogram (kg) or Litre (l)
- Many bulk liquids such as Olive Oil and Honey are sold by weight
- Bulk Items are in sold in fixed quantities, eg: 100grams which is displayed as 0.1
- Currently the maximum quantity of bulk products is 2kg or 2L, this limitation will be removed in the coming weeks