WHY BE PART OF A CO-OP
- Contribute to better environmental food systems
- Be a part of the Fair Food movement
- Support local growers
- Go Plastic Free!
- Minimize Waste.
- Meet - the Co-op is a social place
- Better quality food direct from wholesalers & producers
- Reduced packaging & food miles
- Contribute to the resilience of our community by building and encouraging local food security
- Meet other like-minded people and share knowledge about local foods, markets, recipes and other food-related activities
- Reduce reliance on the big supermarkets
Flat $50.00* fee per household. Membership payable instore.
Membership benefits include free attendance at monthly Co-Op workshops, voting rights at the AGM, access to the growing range of food at the shelf marked member prices, access to abundance box goodies, access to the seed library and of course feel-good vibes for supporting such a fab community enterprise and a fairer food system.
*discounts may apply. View the application form for more information.
Volunteering at the Co-op can be a rewarding experience.
If you commit to three volunteer hours per month in a designated role you are able to access additional discounts.
Please contact the Co-op for more information.
How to join
Register your interest below to be a volunteer and we will be in touch shortly.